NBC long-life gas mask filter
- Full protection against all known biological and chemical
- Third party tested against chemical warfare gases
- Excellent protection against Sarin (and its surrogate DMMP)
- Nylon body offers valuable permeation resistance to mustard
- Particulate filter is over 99.99%
efficient against all particulates and
appropriate for protection against all biological aerosols
- Exceptionally high particle-filtration capacity and low breathing-resistance.
- Manufactured in a sealed bag with a long 10 year shelf
This is the only filter that is actually called the "M-95".
40mm NATO threaded
P100/0V/AM/CL/HC/MA/CS/CN, for protection against P100, Organic Vapors, Ammonia,
Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Methylamine, CS, and CN.
The M95 Cartridge is manufacturer-certified to provide protection against all
known chemical and biological warfare agents including the nerve agents tabun,
sarin and soman, mustard gas blistering agents and blood agents, radioactive
and highly toxic nuclear particles; aerosols and micro-organisms; bacteria and
viruses. It further protects against a multitude of other hazardous chemicals,
many industrial organic gases and vapors, inorganic gases and vapors such as
chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, organic and inorganic acids, such as formic
acid, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and hydrogen sulfide and features a
10-year storage life.
Technical features of the M'95 filter: Dimensions H90mm D109mm
Weight 250g. Thread NATO/EN 148-1, 40 mm. Casing material-
*Note about 'M-95' filters: There
is only one true M-95 filter, however many of the Scott
filters are commonly referred to as M95 filters. i.e. the 'M-95
MPCplus', the 'M-95 NTC-1'.
Call for Availability - 877-AGM-1010
We have a similar filter that is an upgrade
On Sale- In Stock - Click Here