The Mestel filter protects against chemical and biological warfare agents like
sarin and other nerve gases; mustard gas, cyanogen, arsine and phosgene; radioactive
and highly toxic particles; aerosols and micro-organisms; bacteria and viruses.
Many industrial gases (type A2B2E2) according to EN 141, i.e. organic gases and vapours,
inorganic gases and vapours, e.g. chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen sulphide,
organic and inorganic acids, such as formic acid, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride
and hydrogen chloride. Warfare and terrorism agents such as anthrax, sarin, smallpox,
mustard gas as well as riot control agents like CN and CS tear gases.
- Protection against all known biological and chemical agents
- Third party tested against chemical warfare gases
- Excellent protection against Sarin (and its surrogate DMMP)
- Particulate filter is over 99.99% efficient against all particulates and is appropriate for protection against all biological aerosols
- Manufactured with sealed caps with a long 5-year shelf life.
- 40mm NATO threaded filter fits any NATO mask
Mestel Filter Spec Sheet